Why red? By Rebecca, 10th D I am always asking myself why we have to wear red ties in school. Why this color? It could have been blue, yellow, black, but no… it is red. I couldn’t find the … Continue reading
Funny Fate By Rebeca,10th D There was one sunny day, different from the other days, perfect for something perfect. Relaxing, enjoying the sun and the light wind coming from the West. I’m just a butterfly, you … Continue reading
By Elena,10-th D
Christmas was two weeks ago. Everything was flawless and was in it’s place. And now let me tell you what happened to me!
We were looking forward to Santa’s coming but I fell asleep and I had a dream or a nightmare, I don’t know what it was. And in my dream I was dressed up, all in red and I was arranging my living room. On the fireplace there were placed socks, colored socks , and I didn’t expect to hear someone talking. Who was it?
Behind me there was nobody .Nobody in front of me either. Under the bed I heard noises .I went and looked. There were small socks that complained they had been forgotten: Left alone, lost. They wanted to spend Christmas with their parents.
What could I do?
I talked a lot with them. Finally I realized that their parents were in my room , in my drawer.
It was a happy ending.
- Winter Memories – Christmas Lists (withthatshewrote.wordpress.com)
- What To Do With Mismatched Socks (apartmentguide.com)
- Crazy Color socks (deesie.typepad.com)
- Chomping Predatory Socks – The Shark Socks Give the Impression Your Feet are Being Devoured (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- The Behaviour of Socks (isthatcoffee.wordpress.com)
- About Rudolph the Reindeer (ecology.com)
- Keep Calm and Santa!!! #6~ Santa’s a Deer! (gloryfic.wordpress.com)
- Why Santa Claus, Elves and Flying Reindeer are More Than Tall Tales (tinystepsmommy.com)
- Erie lights up for holiday season (goerie.com)
- The Truth About Santa (ctworkingmoms.com)
Before and after
By SILVIA 10-th D
When i met that crazy old history fanatic I didn’t realize how much he would change my life. The moment he told me that our city was under attack i almost laughed in his face, but I didn’t have the time because in the next five minutes people started falling from the sky. At first I couldn’t make sense of what was going on and i couldn’t believe that actual people were falling from the sky and they didn’t even hurt themselves on the way down and that was because they were no ordinary men and women, they were AMAZONS!!!
They had swords, bows, shields, some had a distinctive flag wrapped around their arms, some were on horses, others on tigers, lions. It was unbelievable!!! And then i realized that they came among us with the purpose of taking over our planet and rule it. Our army thought it would be pretty easy to take down some of , and i quote:”these mentally disturbed animals”. But what they didn’t figure out was that the amazons possessed a force greater than any weapon: magic. One simple spell and every piece of land belonged to them. Then they destroyed every factory and every piece of equipment that they could find. For some it was a miracle and for some a nightmare.
We became their servants , being weaker and not as smart as they were. After their race died we still continued to live without technology, factories, because we came to the conclusion that before all of that had happened we were self- inflicting pain and the amazons, by coming to our planet were a blessing in disguise.
- Two Swords IS Enough! (Luke 22:38) (klbellwether.com)
- Planet of the Apes: 5 Film Collection Blu-ray $22.99 (forthemommas.com)
- REPOST: The Bridge of Swords, Revealed – from Kyron through Lee Carroll (jhaines6.wordpress.com)
- Their Majesties King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia of Sweden in south Minneapolis. (VIDEO) (royalcorrespondent.com)
The Spider Neighbor
I live in flat number 5. I’ve noticed recently that someone is getting in and out from flat number 6. No one has lived there since I moved in here. One day I asked the other neighbor: ‘Have you heard someone at number 6?’ and he answered: ‘Yes, I did, the manager said that it’s a new neighbor living there, but I’ve never seen him.’
I thought I should meet him so I made a pie and knocked at his door. In my face appeared a huge spider with eight big eyes and said with a British accent: ‘Hello, my dear! What wind brings you here?’ I froze there and I couldn’t move or say anything. ’Oh my God! He’s a spider! And he’s wearing a tux!’ whispered I, and then I said out loud, shaking: ‘Hi, I’m your neighbor. I live next door and I brought you a pie.’ ‘Oh! A pie! How nice of you! I love pies. Come in please! I can’t wait to show you my impressive tux collection!’
His living room was filled with tuxes, ties were laying everywhere, bows on the table. He has cut the pie and offered me a slice, took a slice for himself and brought two glasses with lemonade. I ate it fast and I tried to leave, but he stopped me: ‘Don’t leave so soon. Let’s talk a little bit more!’ So I had to stay. He seemed pretty nice and friendly for a spider.
After a while, he said: ‘Do you know what… I like pies, but I’m pretty sure I like the taste of the girls who bring them more!’And then he ate me. Now I’m talking from inside his belly, so trust me and be careful! Don’t get to close to spiders and never trust neighbors. I’m definitely never going to talk with neighbors from now on (if I’m ever going to have neighbors again).
- Flower Glossary: Spider Mums (proflowers.com)
- Neighbor Issues (goldcoastent.wordpress.com)
- Wolf Spider Found Outside A Woman’s Home (kktv.com)
- Britain’s largest spider on the move for first time in 20 years (telegraph.co.uk)