Frosty Footpath – winter snow (Photo credit: blmiers2)
By Elena,10-th D
Christmas was two weeks ago. Everything was flawless and was in it’s place. And now let me tell you what happened to me!
We were looking forward to Santa’s coming but I fell asleep and I had a dream or a nightmare, I don’t know what it was. And in my dream I was dressed up, all in red and I was arranging my living room. On the fireplace there were placed socks, colored socks , and I didn’t expect to hear someone talking. Who was it?
Behind me there was nobody .Nobody in front of me either. Under the bed I heard noises .I went and looked. There were small socks that complained they had been forgotten: Left alone, lost. They wanted to spend Christmas with their parents.
What could I do?
I talked a lot with them. Finally I realized that their parents were in my room , in my drawer.
It was a happy ending.
- Winter Memories – Christmas Lists (withthatshewrote.wordpress.com)
- What To Do With Mismatched Socks (apartmentguide.com)
- Crazy Color socks (deesie.typepad.com)
- Chomping Predatory Socks – The Shark Socks Give the Impression Your Feet are Being Devoured (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- The Behaviour of Socks (isthatcoffee.wordpress.com)
- About Rudolph the Reindeer (ecology.com)
- Keep Calm and Santa!!! #6~ Santa’s a Deer! (gloryfic.wordpress.com)
- Why Santa Claus, Elves and Flying Reindeer are More Than Tall Tales (tinystepsmommy.com)
- Erie lights up for holiday season (goerie.com)
- The Truth About Santa (ctworkingmoms.com)