I started to walk around the iceberg and I met a penguin. First he said “hello”
and I was very scared, but a few seconds later he started to speak like a normal’ MAN-like-penguin’. This made me curious and I started to investigate. I thought it was an illusion because it was so cold. In front of me there was a group of penguins, and they were eating. They turned around and run after me. I started to run but they hit me with a fish and I became unconscious. When I woke up the penguins told me that they had not hit me with a fish, but I had fallen and hit the ice with my head. They also told me that I was OK.
Half an hour later I was up and about. There were a lot of penguins saying “hi” and “how are you?”
I was glad I had made new friends.
- Penguins, Antarctica (photography.nationalgeographic.com)
- Me and Penguins or should I say Penguins and I? A little bit of humour (ramblingsfromamum.wordpress.com)
- New emperor penguin colonies discovered (dearkitty1.wordpress.com)
- Penguins dive into icy Antarctic water to hunt for food (dailymail.co.uk)
- Penguins (icemelting2012.wordpress.com)
- Penguins: The Math Behind The Huddle (bluesyemre.com)
- Researchers Reveal Science Behind Penguin Snuggling (geekosystem.com)