Alone Among the Mountains
By Anamaria,10th D
When the people see a picture like that, they can’t imagine anything except cold, fear, loneliness or fear of heights. I am an optimistic person and I imagine there Latonia, the land of Santa Claus. When Santa sees you alone, skiing in the freezing temperature, he is very happy because he thinks that you love him very, very much and you go to his land to help him with the gifts and preparations for Christmas. Santa will introduce you to the old reindeer and to the little and beautiful dwarfs. The land of Santa is now for you different and more beautiful. If you are a good child, then Santa will give you a special gift, just for you.
Now you are going to ask another question: what will Santa give me if I go there and help him? The answer is that you could be happy with the abundance of snow, that’s all. Also, there everyone is good and friendly with you. There will be your nice family and your playful friends too.
Everything is amazing now, when you imagine Latonia! This expedition could change your entire life, could make you happier and more optimistic.
But for now it’s just a dream!
- Being Santa is a weighty job (bostonherald.com)
- Dear Santa, (myownheart.me)
- buon Natale (forevermoonlight.wordpress.com)
- Santa facts (independentmail.com)
- Have YOU Been Naughty?…Or Nice? (snowcoastrealestate.wordpress.com)
- Reindeer Cam! (smarttoknow.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Reindeer Food (forthemommas.com)
- An Oldie But Goodie – Santa Claus is Kind of a Dick (speaker7.wordpress.com)
- Santa Claus, Indiana, ramps up yearlong festivities in December (knoxnews.com)